10.12.13

Haul | The Balm

Hello loves! This just came in the mail and I am super excited to share it with you guys! I took advantage of The Balm's Cyber Monday sale since they were having 40% off EVERYTHING. I placed my order around 8AM AEST and my order literally got shipped out 3 hours later! I was super impressed how fast my order got sent out since many companies can take awhile. It took exactly a week for my order to come in which is super quick so I am very happy! I will definitely order from The Balm again! Let's get right into what I purchased, shall we?

First off, the main reason why I wanted to make my order was the Balm Voyage palette, which is part of their Holiday palette for this year. I already own last year's Holiday palette which was the Balm Jovi. Next I bought two Instain blushers in the shade Swiss Dot and Argyle. Next was one of the items on my November Wishlist, the famous Mary-Lou Manizer, a great high lighter! The rest were just items that I wanted to try out - the famous Bahama Mama bronzer powder and the Hot Mama blush. I got this blush just because it looks similar to NYX Pinched and Milani Luminoso, so I wanted to try it. I love this kind of shade for blush if you can't tell. They also gave me two samples of the Rose Face Cleanser for normal to dry skin.

I am so happy that I made an order with The Balm. I paid $110 for all of my products, that's including the $25 shipping. If you sign up on their website, you can get 10% off on your first purchase and also free shipping if you spend over $90. Happy shopping!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

9 comments:

  1. Ooh nice haul :) I really want to try their blushes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40% is an amazing deal! Oh I love it when companies ship things out really quickly :) I love the Mary-Lou Manizer, it's an amazing highlighter and you won't be disappointed! Can't wait to see how the Balm Voyage palette fares as well as the bronzer and blush :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a swatch post some time soon! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  3. 40% off?!!! I'm so sad I missed out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's an amazing deal!! I'm so sad to hear that :(

      Delete
  4. oooh please do reviews on them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing the Balm products for so long! These products you got looks absolutely wonderful. Can't wait to see your review on these products!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger