3.12.13

Favourites | November 2013

Hi friends! I can't believe it's December already, the last month of the year! I am pretty excited for 2014! Are you? Anyway, I am back to share with you my November favourites.
First off is the Victoria Secret Pure Seduction Blush body mist. I got this around this time last year when I was in Queensland. It is my first Victoria Secret item and I really love it. I bring this with me to work because it simply smells amazing! My favourite go-to foundation this month is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in 200 Soft Beige. After finishing my L'Oreal True Match, I haven't opened the new one yet. I really like this foundation. It's dewy which is good for my dry skin. It has light to medium coverage which I like. It lasts long and feels really light weight on my skin. My favourite lip product is the Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya. I love this nice coral-pink shade! I put this on when I don't know what lip colour I should wear. I have almost hit pan on the Australis Fresh & Flawless powder. I like how this powder is so fine and it gives extra coverage on top of my foundation. It doesn't look cakey whatsoever. This will be in my empties soon. I gave my Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliner a break since it's hard to get my hands on since I have to order it online, so I have been using the Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner in Black a lot. It's very pigmented and doesn't smudge underneath my eyes whatosever. It is also waterproof! Last but not least is the Balm Meet Matte Nude palette! I've been loving the matte eyeshadows look lately and this palette has 12 magnificent matte shades! I will do a swatch post in the future. The pigmentation on the Balm eyeshadows are by far my favourite! You should definitely try it out.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

1 comment:

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger