27.12.13

Boxing Day Haul


I had work on Boxing Day which was crazy but during my break, I quickly went to Priceline to take advantage of their 40% off skincare sale! I did a bit of damage in 10 minutes. I was in Priceline at 9AM and let me just say that it was crazy! I couldn't even get through at the entrance.

I bought another back up of the Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion. I thought I would get the Skin Relief Body Wash too since I love the lotion! Also I've heard good things about the St Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter lotion for dry skin so I picked this up too.
I got the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Pack because I heard it's good, and the packaging is super adorable. The Garnier Perfect Blur hit the shelves some time last week and I knew I had to get it! I can't wait to try the L'Oreal Miracle Blur and see the comparison. I think the Bioderma Créaline H20 is in everyone's cult favourite. The first bottle I bought from the previous 20% off sale, and the second bottle I bought in the 40% off sale because I really like it and wanted a back up. I also picked up two of my favourite facial wipes, the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. These nail polishes weren't purchased on Boxing Day, but I did get them last week when Priceline had the 2 for $20 sale. I thought I would mention these now. I am an Essie girl, I love their nail polishes. I picked up the Good To Go top coat, Grow Stronger base coat, Come Here and Avenue Maintain. After work I went to Chadstone Shopping Centre. I did spend quite a bit there. Normally, I never buy anything on Boxing Day but this year I did. First off, I got some candles from Aurora in Vanilla Caramel and Japanese Honeysuckle. The Vanilla Caramel smells exactly like the Glasshouse Tahaa, but just a lot cheaper! Chemist Warehouse is having 50% off on all of their cosmetics brand (Maybelline, Rimmel London and Revlon) so I picked up the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. This has been raved so much on the blogosphere but I never got around to purchasing it. This is probably my biggest splurge. I got the Lancôme Visionnaire gift set at Myers. I did get the 30mL one because I didn't know if it would do anything for me, but so far - I like it! I only used it once last night and my skin feels SO nice and soft. If I do see a difference with my skin, I would definitely purchase another one. The last two things aren't from my Boxing Day shopping but why not mention it now. Anyway, my best friend Nina from Haus of Makeup gave me the YSL Baby Doll mascara as my Christmas present, and let me tell you, I LOVE IT!!!! Lastly, I picked up Miranda Kerr's latest book Empower Yourself at Target. I find it very inspirational, it makes me want to get Treasure Yourself.

What did you pick up during the Priceline sale and/or Boxing Day sale? Let me know in the comments below! Take care of yourself my loves, and stay safe.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

7 comments:

  1. Those are some great purchases! Ahh, I didn't know Priceline sells Bioderma! I will definitely need to pick one up next time. I also shopped at Chadstone! How crazy busy was it there?! I posted up my Boxing Day sale haul on my blog, if you want to take a look. :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been stocking it for a month now I believe. You should definitely buy one! It was so crazy! I went at night though so it wasn't that bad.

      Delete
  2. Ooh definitely trying out the Bioderma Créaline H20 when I get the chance to grab myself a bottle... are the skincare sales still ongoing :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great products! I'm still deciding if I want to go in to Priceline today to look at anything heehee. I haven't heard of the Garnier Perfect Blur before, sounds interesting! The Essie shades look great too!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul, I picked up some skincare too - couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the Rimmel Wake me up foundation, although at times I will admit the glitter can be a bit of an overkill. Nevertheless it is lovely, glowing and youthful.

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger