20.11.13

Haul | Priceline 40% Off Cosmetics

Hello everyone! If you read my last post - Priceline is having a 40% off sale on all cosmetics for 2 days only. Today is the last day so go into your nearest store to stock up on your favourite cosmetic! I am here to share with you my small haul. I went to two different stores just because the first one I went too, had very small range of Bourjois product.

Bourjois Happy Light Base Serum Lumiere RRP: $21.00 / After Discount: $12.60
This was the product that I really wanted. A primer for dry skin! Bourjois also have a matte primer for oily/combo skin as well.
Essie Bikini So Teeny RRP: $16.95 / After Discount: $10.17
My first Essie nail polish that I've purchased in Australia! I love Essie nail polishes. Majority of my nail polish collection is by Essie. I wanted this colour for the longest time and now I finally have it! I just painted my nails with this shade. I will take photos and do a post on it :)
Face of Australia Carnivale Nail Enamel in Masquerade RRP: $5.95 / After Discount: $3.57
I saw Sweetaholic Beauty'sswatch post on the Face of Australia Carnivale range and really liked the glitter shades. So gorgeous that I had to pick up the purple one.
Bourjois Happy Light Foundation Shade 52 RRP: $29.00 / After Discount: $17.40
Do I really need another foundation? Probably not but I saw good reviews on the Bloggosphere so I had to pick it up. I'm wearing it today for the first time, and so far - it's okay. I want to use this with the Happy Light primer.
Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder in Darkest Brown RRP: $11.40 / After Discount: $ 6.84
The current one I have is a shade lighter than this one, which I almost hit pan on so I thought I would get a darker shade for the upcoming Summer. Love this stuff!
Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder RRP: $11.95 / After Discount: $7.17
Finally got my hands on this product! It was the very last one too. We all know Lauren Curtis raves about this like crazy!!!! I am so excited to use it :)

I didn't go that crazy with the sale, only 6 products! I might pop in again tonight at Chadstone Shopping Centre for their VIP night. Are you going? If you see me, say hi! :)

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

17 comments:

  1. Great haul! I picked up some stuff too ;) Love that australis powder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember getting the FOA loose powder because of Lauren C too! I'm no nail polish lover but the essie nail polish looks really nice, what colour is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Bikini So Teeny :) Gorgeous shade.

      Delete
    2. Oh wait, you did specify it on the post haha! Oops

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I missed the sale (on purpose though haha) but glad to see so many people taking advantage ;)
    Thanks for the mention also! You'll LOVE the colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o How did you resist the sale Jasmine? You have to teach me haha!

      Delete
  4. I've heard really good things about the new Bourjois line, hopefully its as good as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Bourjois line! I hope this new line is good xx

      Delete
  5. You're going to love the Bourjois foundation Nhi. The first one I bought, the colour wasn't right for me but I loved the formulation that much that I went out and got another colour =) ... + They smell soo nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which colour did you get? I love how their foundation smells fruity :D

      Delete
    2. I bought the healthy serum foundation in shade 52 and in shade 55. I mix up the two to create my perfect shade :-) The fruity scent is so lovely.

      Delete
  6. Awesome haul! I gots the Happy Light Foundation too but missed out on the primer (which is what I really wanted too - it sold out! DRATS haha). Enjoy playing with all those goodies! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! The primer was the main thing I wanted! So far I'm liking it. Thank you xx

      Delete
  7. I went a little crazy at the sales as well! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the photos that's tagged #pricelinehaul ... Some people went c-c-c-c-crazy!!!!!

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger