6.11.13

Empties #4 (October Edition)

Hello my fellow readers! How was your Melbourne Cup long weekend (if you live in Melbourne)? I just got back from a 4 nights, 5 day camping trip which is why I haven't posted anything. This is my very late empties post. I was going to do a favourite post as well but I might just have to skip that. Can you believe that Spring is almost over, and Summer is just a month away? Crazy right?! If you didn't read my previous post, you must be wondering "What happened to Sincerely Blushaholic?" Yes I have changed my blog name, and I am loving it. I also made a Twitter account, so follow me there to be up to date with all things beauty related. Enough rambling now, let's get right into my empties!
  1. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser I've hauled this awhile back when I purchased it at Priceline. I really like how it makes my skin feel really fresh and clean. The beads isn't rough on the skin at all.
  2. Sukin Facial Moisturiser So I bought this with me on my camping trip instead of my big Cetaphil jar, without realizing it was almost empty! I had to scrape the very last of it by putting it upside-down to the products will go down then open the pump and use whatever was left on the pump. I've gone through two or three bottles of this already, I always end up repurchasing it. Love this stuff.
  3. Sukin Cream Cleanser Another product that I've repurchased. I really like the Sukin line and this is one of my favourite cleanser! It comes in a pump bottle so it's really easy to dispense product.
  4. L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W4 My first foundation that I've used up!!!! This is a big deal to me because I always buy foundation and end up not using it all. This is my go-to foundation for every day. I love how it gives you a lot of coverage without feeling heavy. I already have a back-up of this. Love love love!
  5. Maybelline Total Clean Eye Make-Up Remover If you liked my Facebook page, then you would know I stock up on this stuff whenever Maybelline has a save $4 off. I've gone through bottles of this. I love it! I use this over the Neutrogena Oil-Free eye-makeup remover because this is a lot cheaper.
  6. Dare To Wear Make-Up Removing Pads I bought this at Pharmasave because I ran out of it and this had 2 packets for $2. I really like it because the pads are textured which I like. Will definitely buy this again.
So that is it with my emptiest! I've always been lazy when it comes to saving products for an empties post but I have found a box where I will dedicate it to products that I have ran out. That way, I can actually do a post on it. 

If you haven't already, please follow me on Bloglovin again to keep up to date with my blog. I was almost at 100 followers on my old blog name, but now I am back at square one :(


Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger