25.11.13

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion

Hello my fellow readers! I think I have discovered my first HG product and this is the Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion. I have had this for less than a week, but I immediately noticed results straight away! I don't think I can ever use a different moisturiser again.

Okay so just a little background on my skin at the moment. I don't know what is wrong with this year's weather but my skin became really dry, itchy and flakey, especially on my forehead on the sides. At first I thought it was something that I used, so I stopped using it but it was still really red and itchy. It had been months and this problem would not go away. I have tried many different moisturisers and Cetaphil moisturiser was one I sticked to since it didn't irritate my skin, but it didn't help the flaking. The Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion claims to:
  • Clinically shown to help relieve itchy, extra-dry skin
  • Moisturises for a full 24 hours to provide lasting protection against skin dehydration
  • Gentle enough for dry, sensitive skin
My thoughts:
I bought this product not even a week ago, and I noticed results immediately. My forehead wasn't dry, flakey or red anymore. It is so smooth which is why I love this product. I have been really self conscious about my forehead for months now, and I am so happy that I FINALLY found something that worked. It is a thick lotion but it absorbs quickly into the skin. It doesn't feel sticky whatsoever. I love how the bottle comes with a pump which makes it easy to use. This moisturising lotion is fragrance free which I like. I highly recommend this product if you have very dry skin. You can use this on your face or body. It doesn't break me out whatsoever.

My boyfriend even noticed results which makes me really happy! He told me that even though I had make-up on, by the end of the day, my face looked really flakey and dehydrated. But after I used this Aveeno lotion, my skin was not dry or flakey and my make-up still looked good by the end of the day! Now that's a big compliment to me! Here is a photo taken with my Samsung S4. (I'm just wearing Garnier BB cream for oily/combo skin).


This bottle contains 354mL worth of product and retails for $12.99. Priceline currently has a 20% off on all Aveeno products so if you would like to try this moisturising lotion, head towards Priceline and purchase it! I definitely will!

Let me know if you have tried this product before or any other Aveeno products! Until next time, xx.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

8 comments:

  1. I love Aveeno moisturisers. I love that they virtually melt in to the skin and they're super affordable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks nice! I'm currently using Aveeno as a moisturizer too, the tube version of the Daily Moisturizing Lotion. It's running out (and my skin is being weird too, again what is wrong with the Melbourne weather) so I probably should try this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aveeno is so great! And how lovely that your boyfriend even noticed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently going through my second bottle of Positvely Radiant Moisturizer at the moment. It's amazing! Will have to try this out next. Thanks for sharing :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've smelt that moisturiser! It smells amazing. I have a review on the Tinted Moisturiser and didn't like it because it was too shimmery for my liking. Defs try this out!

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger