12.10.13

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream


NYX is one of my favourite brand that is hard to get your hands on here in Australia. I love their round lipsticks and their blushes. They are very affordable with a wide range of different products and shades to choose from. The two Xtreme Lip Creams I have are Bonfire & Peachy Nude. These retail for $6USD on the Cherry Culture website, which is where I purchased mine from, but they often have sales so you can get them for cheaper.


The NYX Xtreme Lip Cream has a doe-foot applicator and contains 7mL worth of product. The product itself has an odd lipstick smell which I am not a fond of but it's still bearable (unlike the Milani Color Statement lipsticks). It does not feel sticky whatsoever and glides on very nicely onto my lips when applying it. These are so pigmented that you do not need to dip the applicator to get more product. The swatches down below is just one swipe! Amazing colour pay off on these lip creams.
Have you tried any of NYX's products? Which one do you recommend me to try and review? Have a great day everyone!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Pinky Nude is such a gorgeous shade :) I adore NYX products, especially their lip glosses xxx

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those! Everything by NYX is affordable but really good too, never disappoints ♥

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These remind me of the lip laqs from Rimmel, I love the colours you have xxx
    Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger