9.10.13

Liebster Award


Hi everyone! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Citra from Faith Hope Loving. Thank you so much for nominating me. I have been nominated for this award once before, and probably twice again after that but I've lost track who nominated me, whoops! You can check out my first Liebster Award post here.

Here are some of the basic rules of this tag:
- Answer 11 questions that are given by your nominator.
- Nominate other bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
- Create a new list of 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Shout out to your taggers and the blogs you have tagged.

Anyway let's get right into it! These are the 11 questions that Citra created:
1. What is your holy grail make up product? 
Probably the L'Oreal True Match foundation! My favourite foundation ever! I can't believe I've never tried it before until a few months ago. It blends so nicely, so light weight and gives me good coverage.
2. If you could only have one type of hairstyle throughout your entire life, what would it be? 
Naturally straight.
3. Favourite part of doing makeup? 
Probably the face part. I love applying foundation, blush and bronzer!
4. High end makeup and drugstore skincare or drugstore makeup and high end skincare? 
Drug store makeup and high end skincare.
5. Do you read blogs, magazines or both? 
Blogs.
6. What products are always in your every day makeup bag? 
Nivea Pink Guava lip balm! A must for me, don't like them chapped lips.
7. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A giraffe because I want to be tall!! LOL jokes I really don't know
8. If you had to change your blog URL, what would you change it to? 
Omg, a question I ask myself all the time!! I really want to change it but I don't know what. I want something unique but I'm not a very creative person.
9. Do you ever dream about a romance between you and your celebrity crush? 
No, not really.
9. Favourite food? 
So like Citra made up an extra question ... LOL I'll answer it just because :P I love Asian cuisine! My favourite even though I'm asian. Thai food is the best! Mmm soft shell crabs.
10. Currently, what is your favourite blog? 
I love More Than Adored, Sweetaholic Beauty & The Maid Up Maiden! All Australian bloggers.
11. What have you learned from blogging?
Well.. To be honest, how hard it is to keep blogging. Taking photos at certain time of the day and editing is hard sometimes but I do love it! It keeps me occupied.


Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha awh you answered the extra question :D <3 I love the L'Oreal True Match foundation too!

    xo Citra

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger