2.10.13

iHerb Haul - EcoTools, Real Techniques & E.L.F


Hello my beautiful readers. I am back to do a haul post that I just received in the mail this morning. If you don't know what iHerb is, it is a website that sells brands such as Real Techniques, EcoTools, E.L.F. and Nivea products at the United States retail price. If you live in Australia and want to purchase Real Techniques brushes, I highly recommend you to purchase them off iHerb, which is where I purchased mine (click here to see previous iHerb haul). You can purchase the Real Techniques Your Base/Flawless Core Collection for only $17.99USD on iHerb versus $44.99AUD if you buy them at Priceline. There is a massive price difference. Enough blabbing, let's get right into the haul!


So the main reason why I wanted to purchase anything on iHerb was because of this new Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I always wanted to get the Beauty Blender but it's quite expensive which puts me off from purchasing it. The Real Techniques Complexion Sponge was only $5.99USD which is a lot more affordable than the Beauty Blender. I have read really good reviews on this sponge so I am really excited to try this. Next I bought the E.L.F. Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky and I did use this as soon as I got it. I really like the colour, it is a nice light pink-coral shade. I should of got the other shade too while I was at it!
More make-up brushes! Not like I need anymore but I got the EcoTools Tapered Blush brush and the Domed Bronzer brush. I really like EcoTools brushes as they are super soft and they don't shred when you wash them - well in my experience with all of my EcoTools brushes. I have always wanted to get the Domed Bronzer brush, it will be good brush to bronze all over the face. Last but not least, I got the E.L.F. Mineral Powder brush. This brush is so tiny for a powder brush and I have read that people use this more for contouring which in my opinion, looks like the perfect size! I'm definitely looking forward to using this to contour my cheeks.

I highly recommend you to purchase from iHerb because I've had really good experience with them. I never wait more than 2 weeks to receive my package - this order took a week and a half for me to receive, and so did my other order. If you have never purchased anything on iHerb before and you are looking into purchasing anything, you can receive $10 off on your first order if you spend over $40, or you can save $5 if you spend less than $40. Just enter the code BCQ990 when you are checking out!

Leave me a comments down below if you will be buying anything from iHerb and share it with me when you receive your order! I might get some more of those E.L.F. baked blushers :P Enjoy your day/night guys!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome haul! I recently had my first purchase off iHerb and I must agree with you that they ship really quickly. I didn't know Real Techniques had a sponge, but it looks like a good dupe for the Beauty Blender. I'm really interested in getting that now. Thanks for sharing, Nhi! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it just recently came out! I was camping their site until they emailed me they had it in stock! Haha no worries x

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I absolutely love iHerb, so much cheaper than buying things in store here! I bought all my Real Techniques brushes from the website but now I really want the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really interested in new Real Techniques sponge! I already have the Beauty Blender and really love it, however I didn't use my own money when I purchased it so that didn't bother me as much. I don't think I would have bought it with my own money though.

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger