26.10.13

Benefit High Beam


High lighting is something that I do not do often, but when I do, I love using the Benefit High Beam. Benefit is really popular for their cheek stains and boxed powder blushers. High Beam is a satiny pink liquid highlighter that enhances your complexion.


The Benefit High Beam comes in a glass bottle. The brush applicator is similar to the nail polish applicator. The consistency of this product is quite thick so you don't need to worry about it being messy. The way I use this is add three dots on the highest point of my cheek bones and then blend it out with my fingers. It gives me a nice glow without being over the top. It looks very natural on me and I absolutely love this stuff.
Top Swatched heavily Bottom Light swatch

The Benefit High Beam comes with 13mL worth of product for $45AUD at your local Benefit counter at Myers or $26USD on the Benefit Cosmetics website.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

4 comments:

  1. I've been drooling over the High Beam for some while now but just haven't had the heart to fork out so much money for it :( I love the colour and the finish of it, it's so pretty! I have the Mary-Lou Manizer now so hopefully it will keep me away from getting the High Beam :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is quite expensive! I got mine on the Benefit website which is a lot cheaper! I love the Mary-Lou Manizer! I have it in the Balm Jovi palette but I want to get it individually!

      Delete
  2. I love high beam!!! You only need the tiniest dot if product for application so it lasts forever! So pretty & natural xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!!! If you apply too much, it looks too much!

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger