23.9.13

Review: New Revlon Lip Butters


Hello my beautiful readers! I am back to do a post on these Revlon Lip Butters. The Revlon Lip Butters have been here in Australia for quite awhile now. I know that awhile ago, America had some new shades launched and now they finally arrived in Australia. We have four new shades called Pink Lemonade, Juicy Papaya, Sorbet and Wild Watermelon. I first saw these at Myers but they are slowly hitting the shelves at Priceline.

I picked up at Juicy Papaya and Wild Watermelon at Priceline in Westfield Doncaster since Priceline is having a buy 1 get 1 free sale. This is the only Priceline that I saw that had the shades I wanted, plus I went just in time as they were having a Little Black Book sale which got me an extra 10% off these babies!

These Revlon Lip Butters retails for $21.95 AUD each which is pricey in my opinion so I really recommend you to wait for those buy 1 get 1 free sales, or Revlon 50% off sale which occurs quite often now.

Juicy Papaya is a nice coral-peachy colour with no shimmers. Wild Watermelon is a medium coral-red colour with no shimmer either. Both of these lip butters are really glossy, like most of their lip butters. I love the shades that I picked up, still debating whether or not I should get the other two.

Let me know if you are going to pick up any of the new shades!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

1 comment:

  1. These shades are gorgeous, I really wanted to buy them but I refrained as I have too many lipsticks waiting to be used! These are perfect for the coming spring and summer seasons though :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger