1.9.13

Empties #3 (August Edition)


Hi everyone! It has been awhile since I last posted anything on my blog. I just get too lazy to take photos some times but I know that's not an excuse. This post was long overdue but just in time for August empties. Most of these products I have used up in this month anyway so it's okay. Let's get right into it.

  1. Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover I've gone through a bottle of this already, I still have a few back ups. I love this because when there's a save $4 sale, you can get this for less than $3. It's so cheap and it does the job.
  2. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes I bought this during Priceline 40% off skincare sale, and finally used up one packet. I like how these don't sting my eyes or face. I use this when I come home really late and I'm too tired, it removes my make up quickly.
  3. Garnier BB cream for oily/combo skin Finally finished this. Actually this was used up awhile ago and I stopped using BB cream in general but I used this the other day, and use up every single bit of it. I miss it actually, think I'm going to stop using foundation now.
  4. Garnier Body Intensive Nourishing Cream Bought this awhile ago on clearance. I like the smell of it since it's mango but I won't repurchase it just because there's a lot of body creams out there.
  5. Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm I love Nivea lip balms! This one is my favourite since it is very hydrating. Already got a back up.
  6. Maybelline One by One Mascara Threw this out because I couldn't use it anymore. The wand isn't attached to the cap so I threw it out, but I already repurchased this.
That is all for my empties. I've been saving these products for a while just to make this post, instead of throwing them out straight away. Hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you for reading x


Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

1 comment:

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger