11.8.13

Review: Milani Color Statement Lipsticks

When these Milani Color Statement lipsticks were talked about by almost every YouTube Guru that I watch, I was really interested in trying these out. I bought mine on the Cherry Culture website awhile back. You can purchase these for $5.49 on their website but they usually have sales so you can get them for cheaper. The Color Statement line comes in three categories which consists of Pinks & Corals, Plums & Berries, and Reds & Oranges. Although most of the shades available are beautiful, I only bought three shades that I know I will most likely wear, which are Fruit Punch, Hot Pink Rage and Nude Creme.



What Milani claims about these lipsticks:
Make a statement without saying a word! True Instant Color. One stroke, full coverage application. This next generation lipstick gives the ultimate in color, texture and finish. The lightweight creamy formula contains Vitamins A, C, & E to moisturize and nourish lips. Paraben-free. Available in Vinyl, Metallic, Cream, Shimmer, Pearl & Matte finish.

My thoughts on the Milani Color Statement Lipsticks:
Before I bought these lipsticks, I have heard from people that they do not like the smell of these lipsticks — although some people love the smell. I usually can tolerate scented products however, I did not like the smell of these at all! It is a shame though because these lipsticks are very creamy and pigmented. When I applied these onto my lips, the smell lingers throughout the day that it gave me a headache. That's the main reason why I don't give these babies much love. Fruit Punch is probably my favourite out of the three, because the colour is gorgeous.

Readers -- Have you tried these lipsticks? Can you tolerate the smell of them?

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Milani's lipsticks before but the shades do look gorgeous- I'm loving Nude Creme :) I hate it when makeup has a bad smell, it really puts you off which is a shame because the formula sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people don't like the Rimmel Lipsticks but I love the smell of it! So when I purchased this, I thought it wouldn't be too bad but I can't stand it. It's a shame :( It's really nice!

      Delete
  2. They are so pretty! A shame about the smell though. I don't have a problem with the smell of cosmetics at all so these would probably be great for me... not so much for my boyfriend who would have to kiss me and is super sensitive to smell and thinks practically everything stinks though... maybe when I'm mad at him? LOL :P
    LOVE your swatches! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! You should try it out, it has a lovely formula and pigmentation is not a problem. :) x

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger