15.8.13

Haul | Priceline

I am so sorry for hauling so much guys. I have come to a realisation that I buy too much make-up — so as of now, I am on a spending ban. I am not going to purchase any make-up or skin care products for a month! Since I have pretty much back ups of everything that I love. Sales usually tempt me, a lot. I can't help myself when there's an awesome sale going on but I must RESIST.

Anyway, the new Priceline catalogue sale just started today. Priceline has some pretty good sales such as 50% off the entire Maybelline range, $10 on Covergirl mascaras etc. I took advantage of this and bought a few of the new Maybelline products that hit the shelf last month.



  • Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Dye in Blonde - I always use Garnier hair dye box to do my hair at home so when this came out, I wanted to try it. I am using this right now as I am typing, I'm just waiting to wash it out. Hopefully it turns out nice.
  • Dove Hair Therapy Colour Radiance Trial Pack - The sales assistant gave this to me since I purchased the hair dye. I didn't know they had this offer. It comes with a shampoo and conditioner which both contains 50mL worth of product. It's so cute!
  • Maybellne Dream Pure BB Cream in Medium - I love my BB cream and after my friend Nina from Haus of Makeup reviewed this saying it is similar to the Garnier BB cream for oily/combo skin, I had to try this. Hopefully this suits my skin tone better since the Garnier one is a bit off.
  • Maybelline Color Sensation Color Whispers - Omg I love these so much! I already own 3! Today I bought Who Wore It Red-Er, Mad For Magenta and Orange Attitude. I wanted Petal Rebel but it was sold out at my Priceline so I'm going to try to find it at another Priceline. Out of the 8 shades available, I already own 6 but I am still going to get one more.
  • Maybelline Precise Liner in Blackest Black - My favourite liquid liner! I love the tip of it, it's very thin and easy to use. Hands down my favourite!
  • Maybelline Volum' Express One By One Mascara - I bought another one because my Mum broke mine. The brush wand isn't connected to the cap when you open it, it's stuck and I couldn't get it out. 
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded - The new Color Tattoos are so creamy so I bought Barely Branded since it's been raved so much. Such a gorgeous shade.
Anyway, that's it guys! Let me know what you bought on the new catalogue at Priceline. Love these 50% off Maybelline offers.


Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

12 comments:

  1. Nice haul! The sales are so good, defs gonna go to Priceline.
    I love Barely Branded and the color whispers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Color Whispers are amazing! It's so moisturising, I love it!

      Delete
  2. I want to try the Colour Whispers range! I think the precise liner is the same liner I bought overseas by Maybelline, just different name, and I love it as well. Amazing haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely try out the Color Whispers, I like it more than the Revlon Lip butters :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul! I actually bought Barely Branded today too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my favourite eyeliner too! It's awesome! Great haul.. wish I could get in there and buy heaps! I'll just live vicariously through you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw that you're on a spending ban, not sure if I can do it but I'll try :( x

      Delete
  5. Really nice haul! I tried looking for the Maybelline eye tattoo in barely branded on the priceline website but it wasn't listed! How did you manage to get ahold of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it here but it's sold out! I guess just try and ask when they stock them again, it usually takes a week or so. Or just try out different Priceline!

      Delete
  6. Great haul!! I stayed away from Priceline, as I really didn't need anything, and then I knew I wouldn't be tempted!! But I do so want to try the Color Whispers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Color Whispers are really amazing! You should really try it out! X

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger