17.7.13

Review: Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Hello everyone. Today I am going to do a review on my second favourite Covergirl mascara. If you don't already know, my favourite mascara by Covergirl is the Lash Blast Volume mascara which is the one in the orange tube.


What Covergirl says about this mascara: Build volume, not clumps with Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara's innovative brush with lash-loading fins to saturate lashes with extra product and fine tooth comb bristles to evenly distribute mascara and define each lash.
Colours available: Black/Brown and Very Black
RRP: $17.95 AUD
Net weight: 13.1mL 
My thoughts:
The thing I love about this mascara is the wand. I always have trouble applying my mascara where I would always have mascara on my lid. This mascara doesn't do that for me because of the shape of the wand. It is a bit curved which makes applying the mascara to your lashes easy. The formula does not make my lashes clump at all which is exactly what it claims. The wand makes it easy to separate the lashes. However this mascara doesn't give me much length on my short Asian lashes. I wish this mascara had a waterproof formula though. Whenever I use this mascara, I wish the wand was on my favourite — the Lash Blast Volume because I think the two together would be amazing!

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I might try it next time Priceline has a sale!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger