29.7.13

Monthly Favourites | July 2013

Hi everyone! This is my first monthly favourite post just because I feel like I always use the same thing over and over again. I will try to change things up every now and then. Let's get right into it, shall we?



Cetaphil Moisturising Cream - I have read a few blogs saying that this helped with their dry skin and I have dry spots on my forehead that is really annoying. This moisturiser doesn't help me get rid of those dry spots on my forehead but I really like this moisturiser, just because it makes my skin feel really nice and hydrated. It's thicker than my usual Sukin facial moisturiser so I only use this one at night before I go to bed. This moisturiser is almost empty and I need to get another one.
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W3 - So many people rave about this foundation that I finally gave in! I got it when it was on sale for $25 at Priceline a few weeks ago. The first time I used this foundation, I fell in love! I love how flawless my skin looked without feeling heavy. It blends super easy and I love the selection of shades this line has.
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny - This bronzer is very affordable and it's matte. My favourite go-to bronzer. I stocked up on this bronzer when Cosmetic Fragrance Direct had these for only $2!
Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes eyeliner in 001 Black - A black eyeliner is a must for me and I love this one! It's creamy and it doesn't tug my eyes.
Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Solstice - I seriously love these lip lacquers! I don't even use my lipsticks anymore because I much prefer these. They're very moisturising and does not feel drying on the lips at all. It's so pigmented. I highly recommend everyone to try these out. Solstice is a good everyday colour and would suit most skin tone.
YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils - I bought this awhile ago and thought I should make my money worth so I have been using this everyday! It gives my lashes length and it doesn't make them clumpy at all. I really like this mascara. I'm only using this because my Mum broke my Maybelline One By One mascara and I haven't repurchased that one.

That's all for this month! Let me know in the comments below what is your monthly favourite!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. NYC Bronzer in Sunny, Rimmel Scandaleyes, and Rimmel Lip Lacquers are also one of my favorites :)
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger