30.7.13

Haul | Priceline 40% off Skincare Sale



Hello gorgeous! If you don't already know, Priceline is having a massive 40% off sale on skincare today and tomorrow (30th of 31st of July) only! So don't miss out on this opportunity to stock up on your favourite skincare products. I went to Priceline twice today because the first store I went too, didn't have what I wanted so I had to go to another store which did stock it. I spent quite a bit but I did save a lot so I'm happy. So let's get right into my haul!



  1. Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regimen Kit - This kit includes the Revitalizing cream cleanser and the micro-sculpting cream. I have never tried anything from Olay before but the sales assistant said that it is cheaper to buy the kit rather than buying the product individually. The whole kit cost me only $15 after the 40% off sale. The cleanser alone is $16! Such a bargain. My Mum's friend said that she likes the micro-sculpting cream so she asked me to buy her a kit too.
  2. Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System - This was the product that I really wanted after reading Bottled Beauty's review on it which you can read here. I was actually thinking of buying the Clarisonic but settled with this instead because it is a lot cheaper. I just used it before and my skin feels so nice and soft! I bought two but one of it is for my friend.
  3. Sukin Cream Cleanser - I bought this before and used it all up. I really like it so I had to buy another one.
  4. Clean & Clear Mourning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub - I have the facial cleanser from Clean & Clear but Nina said the facial scrub is a lot better so I want to try it out. This smells amazing.
  5. Cetaphil Mousturising Cream - It was expected that I was going to buy another one of this after my last post but instead, I bought the massive one!
  6. Garnier Anti Dark Circles Roll On - I wanted to try this for a really long time because everyone raves about it but it was a bit expensive in my opinion, so I took advantage of the sale to try it out for myself.
  7. Nivea Shine Control Mattifying Gel Cream - My friend Nina from Haus Of Make-Up really likes this and I am oily on my T-zone so just another product for me to try out.
  8. Nivea Pure & Natural Cleansing Toner - I don't use a toner in my skin care routine but thought I should start doing so. I have been eyeing this for awhile after I watched a girl from YouTube talking about this.
  9. Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Everyone talks about this facial wipes, how removes your eye make up without stinging your eyes. I used it before and it's amazing! It removed most of my make-up and doesn't sting my eyes or face.
  10. Swisspers Aloe Everything Balm - This intrigued me on what it claims.You can use it for your lips, brows, nails or sunburn! 
  11. Sukin Purifying Facial Masque - I love all of the Sukin products I have tried so far so trying a facial masque won't hurt.
  12. Sukin Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream - I have the day dream and I really love it. I have the facial moisturiser too so when this rose hip day cream was released and was talked about literally on every blog, I had to have it! Can't wait to use this.
Finally. That was an awful lot of product that I need to find a place to store them all. I don't think I need to buy any more skin care products for awhile after this. Let me know what you think about these products if you have tried them and tell me if you got anything from Priceline!


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the Olay Cleansing Brush! It's a very good product! The Neutrogena makeup removing wipes are one of the best on the market, in my opinion! Great haul :)
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I heard too about the wipes! I might have to get more :) THank you x

      Delete
  2. Great haul haha I only picked up one item but now wishing I got the Olay cleansing system!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you do a review on the nivea mattifying gel cream soon! Want to try it out hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used it yet but when I do, I'll let you know!

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger