9.6.13

Swatch: Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in 160 Everbloom


Hello my beautiful followers. It has been awhile since I last posted something. I have been buying a lot of beauty related items but I never want to do another haul post because I do too many of those. A few days ago, I bought my first ever Covergirl nail polish. I don't wear nail polish often any more because where I work, I'm not allowed to wear them. However, that did not stop me from purchasing 3 more Covergirl nail polishes today because I absolutely love these nail polishes!


DESCRIPTION:
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss is a nail polish collection that provides long lasting high-gloss colour. The rich formula withstands seven days of wear without chips or the application of a top coat. It is available in 20 different shades.
RRP: 11mL for $6.95
AVAILABLE AT: Target, Kmart, Pricelie and anywhere else that sells Covergirl.


MY THOUGHTS:
When I first painted these on my nails, I was amazed at how opaque one coat was. I felt like I didn't need to do a second coat but I did the following day. The photo above is me having two coats. It did not streak on me whatsoever which I enjoyed because applying this nail polish was a dream. I don't think these polishes need a top coat as they are very shiny after being applied. I didn't have to use a top coat for these. I really like the packaging of this nail polish. I have heard that it is similar to the Chanel Le Vernis polishes. I liked these nail polishes so much that I bought three more in the shades Coral Silk, Mint Mojito and Violast. Target currently have a save $4 sale on the Covergirl line so you can purchase these for only $2.95!

Left to right: Coral Silk, Everbloom, Violast and Mint Mojito

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Omg I want all the polishes in your pic! haha esp the mint one. I saw these but I'm usually more of an Essie or OPI fan for nail polishes, but since you said they're actually more opaque, I think I'll check them out. The packaging is so pretty too, looks just like Chanel's :D

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger