30.6.13

New Maybelline Products at Priceline!

If you read my previous post, I am super excited that I spotted some new Maybelline products. I remember tweeting Priceline asking about the Color Whispers and they said they'll let me know when they would launch it in stores, and then the next day I went to Priceline with my friend Nina from Haus of Makeup, we spotted them! So I am here to write a post about all the new Maybelline stuff that just came out and I literally want to try almost everything that just came out. Not even kidding. So let's get started!

Maybelline Color Sensational Color Whisper
RRP: $14.95
Net weight: 3g
Shades available: Lust for Blush, Orange Attitude, Who Wore It Red-Er, One Size Fits Pearl, Peter Rebel, Pink Possibilities, Oh La Lilac and Mad For Magenta.

I have swatched a few of these colours and they are so amazing. I want every single one of them. I'm pretty sure I'll like these more than the Revlon Lip butters!


Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Metal Eyeshadow
RRP: $11.95
Net weight: 4g
Shades available: Inked In Pink, Silver Strike, Barely Branded and Electric Blue.

These are so creamy, creamier than the original ones. I am currently eyeing Inked In Pink and Barely Branded. I think I want the Electric Blue shade too! These are so gorgeous.


Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
RRP: $15.95
Net weight: 30 mL
Shades available: Light and Medium.

I have never tried the Dream Fresh BB cream because I wasn't interested in it but this one - oh my goodness - looks amazing. This is for people with oily/combination skin and the coverage of this when my friend Nina swatched it on her hand - looked amazing which is why I want to try this.


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Lifter Foundation
RRP: $25.95
Net weight: 30 mL
Shades available: Creamy Ivory, Classic Ivory, Nude Beige, Sandy Beige, Pure Beige, Medium Beige and Honey Beige.

I'm not much of a foundation girl. I haven't tried any of Maybelline's foundation but this looked interesting. I swatched the lightest shade but even on my skin tone, it blended really well and looked almost like my shade.


Maybelline SuperStay 24H Waterproof Powder
RRP: $18.95
Net weight: 9.0g
Shades available: Ivory, Nude and Sand.

Wow a powder that claims to be waterproof! That's a first. I have their Dream Matte powder which I like so maybe I'll give this one a try.



Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush Mascara
RRP: $19.95
Net weight: 9.0 mL
Shades available: Blackest Black, Very Black, Very Black (Waterproof) and Brownish Black.

I already purchased this and used this. I have a first impression post which you can read it by clicking here. Not a fan of it but it is good for separating lashes without clumping them.



There we have it. Maybelline has launched some pretty amazing stuff that I want to try. Let me know what you are interested in purchasing. For me, definitely the Color Whispers since I have been waiting for such a long time for them to arrive!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Happy to see these babies finally hitting Aussie shores! Can't wait to buy :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope to snatch a few bargains when I'm in the States.

    Louise
    Vanity Corner // Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want to try the Color Whisper lipsick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many stuffs... hard to pick one!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I really want to try the Maybelline color whispers! ;n; I see them everywhere lately!

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger