24.6.13

Follow me on Bloglovin!

If you don't already know, Google is getting rid of Google Reader as of July 1. Awhile back when I was playing with the layout of my blog, I accidentally removed Google Reader and I could not get it back - so I knew they were going to get rid of it. This is why I created Bloglovin instead so people can follow me on that.

If you already have a Bloglovin account, just click on this link to import the blogs you follow on Google Reader to Bloglovin. It's really quick and easy.

If you don't have an account, just jump on bloglovin.com and create your own account. All you do is then claim your blog which a search bar will appear.

Hope to see all you guys there!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger