29.6.13

First Impression: Maybelline Volum Express Mega Plush Mascara

Hello everyone. I am so excited that Maybelline has came out with a few new things that I recently spotted at Priceline. I can't wait to purchase those items and make a post about them - I'm sure you all know what has finally arrived! *Hint Colour Whispers!!* One of their new product is the Mega Plush mascara. I bought mine at Chemist Warehouse for $10 because they are on sale at the moment.


This mascara comes in 3 shade - Blackest Black, Very Black and Brownish Black. The shade Very Black also comes in a waterproof formula which I had no idea about - If I did, I would of purchase that instead. The one I bought was Blackest Black. The mascara has a gel-mousse formula and has a very flexible wand. I don't like the bristles very much. The shape is very similar to the One By One mascara however the bristles are very separated which makes it hard to coat my lashes. It doesn't give volume at all but it separates the lashes very well. It doesn't clump my lashes which I like. Overall I can already tell that this won't be one of my favourite mascara, I much prefer the Covergirl Clump Crusher over this as it both does the same thing - separating my lashes without clumping them.

If you want to try out this mascara, go to your local Chemist Warehouse and get them for $10. I don't think I want to try the waterproof formula just because I don't like the brush very much. If you have tried out this mascara, please leave a comment down below on your thoughts. I am excited to try out more Maybelline products and will do a first impression on them.

Remember to follow me on Bloglovin to be up to date with my blog posts!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm not at all a fan of this. I hate how the wand bounces when applying. Makes it difficult to get at the base of lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried this but I don't think I will be buying it! I want to try the colour whispers though!

    Louise
    Vanity Corner // Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger