10.6.13

Empties #2 (Products I've used up)


Long overdue post! I have been wanting to make an empties post in a really long time since my last one because I want to throw all these products out. I have been saving it to make this post so after this post goes up, all of the products will be in the bin. Hope everyone is having a good and safe long weekend (if you are Australian and you are reading this).


  1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Remover I have reviewed this product before (click  here to view the post). I really like it for my eyes because it removes my waterproof mascara very easily. I have repurchased this a few times before whenever I run out of my make-up remover. Would I repurchase? Yes.
  2. Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover I've hauled this product before when I bought them for less than $2 at Kmart. I love this so much. I like this more than the Neutrogena one because it's cheaper and it does an amazing job at removing waterproof mascara for its price. I have 5-6 bottles in my bathroom waiting to be used. I had to resist myself from buying any more when I saw a good sale. Would I repurchase? Already have!
  3. Simple Kind To Eyes Make-Up Remover I bought this because I thought it would be a good eye make-up remover but I didn't like this at all. It did nothing for me. Would I repurchase? No.
  4. Sukin Facial Moisturiser This is the second bottle that I have used up. I'm on my third one right now. I really like this moisturiser for everyday. It doesn't break me out whatsoever and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated. Would I repurchase? Already have.
  5. Sukin Cream Cleanser Since I love the Sukin range so much, I thought I would try the cleanser. They have two types - the gel and the cream. I bought the cream and it's okay for me. I don't hate it but I don't love it. Would I repurchase? Maybe not.
  6. Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava I love this lip balm so much. It gives a nice pink colour to the lips without looking crazy. I tried the Strawberry one before this and I much prefer this over the strawberry. Would I repurchase? Already have.
  7. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny This product was supposed to be in my last empty post but I totally forgot to include it. This was my very first bronzer that I purchased ages ago. If you didn't know, Cosmetic Fragrance Direct (which can be found in DFO here in Melbourne) were selling these for only $2!! I went crazy and stocked up since we don't sell NYC. It just happened that the store I bought it from stocked it for a limited time. They don't sell  it any more because they ran out.. I have 5-6 sitting in my draw right now. This is a matte bronzer and I love it for everyday. Would I repurchase? Already have.
That's it everyone! Everything is in the bin now, I'm so happy to get rid of them. Let me know if you have tried any of these products and if you like them in the comments below.


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I've only ever used the Neutrogena Makeup remover and its fabulous!
    <3 Pauline, Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger