9.4.13

Swatches: Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipsticks

Hello everyone! I know I haven't been posting a lot so I'm trying to make up for it. What I planned on doing was making a post once a week but that didn't really happen so... Here's a new post!

So everyone must have heard about the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids lipsticks. These lipsticks are super vibrant which is why I never wanted to purchase any because I normally don't wear a bright lip. However these are only $8 at Chemist Warehouse right now if you are living in Australia, so I decided to pick some up.

I only picked up two of the shades — 904 Vivid Rose and 902 Fuchsia Flash. I wanted Hot Plum but they didn't have any stock left at my local Chemist Warehouse. Fuchsia Flash was the one that I have always wanted because I have seen on some blog posts about how people love this colour the most.



Here are the comparison between the two colours. When I opened Fuchsia Flash, the tip of it was already like that. I'm so sad but it's okay. Fuchsia Flash is my first 'Fuchsia' shade of lipstick that I own.

Top: Fuchsia Flash Bottom: Vivid Rose

I love the shades that I picked up but I'm still eyeing Hot Plum! I wanted Shocking Coral but I don't think I can pull off the shade, but it's a beautiful colour. If you guys want to try out these Color Vivids, definitely go to your local Chemist Warehouse right now because they're having a sale and these are only $8! Original price is $17 so you save $9! Let me know which colour you own and which one is your favourite. I can't wait to wear these lipsticks out!

7 comments:

  1. I took advantage of the sale too and picked up Vibrant Mandarin! I really love it, it's the perfect coral shade! I'm also eyeing up Hot Plum, along with Vivid Rose and Shocking Coral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try any of these. Your swatches are awesome!! Vivid Rose looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such bold shades! I'm also eyeing Shocking Coral, but do I really need more lipsticks? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades are so beautiful! Yes you do, a girl can never have too much lipsticks :)

      Delete
  4. Gosh, such gorgeous colors, I need to test them.. btw I love the name of your blog, so original :)

    Im following x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello (; I am so glad I found your blog^.^ we have the same name (;
    Congrats for the award, I followed you, if you have time could you check out my blog too? (; thanks
    Nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these look amazing; fab shades! I need to try them, great post and photos! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger