10.4.13

Swatches & Comparison: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream

Hello gorgeous! Yes here I am posting another post well... Because it's my day off today and a lot of people have been asking me about this BB cream. So if you didn't already know, I love the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for oily & combination skin (long tube) but I don't have oily/combo skin therefore I wanted to try out their normal one. The normal to dry skin BB cream comes in a short tube with 50mL worth of product, but they do have the same packaging but for sensitive skin (the only difference between thw two is the smell). The smell on the normal to dry skin is quite strong for some people but I didn't mind it, whereas the sensitive skin one is fragrance free. I wanted to be safe and just got the sensitive skin one.


I purchased my Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Sensitive Skin at Coles for only $6.97 because they are having a half price sale, which was the main reason why I wanted to try this product out to see the comparison. I bought my shade in Light because I thought Medium would be too dark for me, but now I think that I should of purchased the Medium one. But it is almost Winter here in Australia so Light suit my skin tone.


Here is the difference in the packaging between the two. The sensitive skin packaging is much shorter than the oily/combo skin one. Both of these BB creams comes in two shades — Light and Medium. Both of these BB cream have SPF 15 which is always a bonus.


The sensitive skin BB cream comes in a squeezed out cap with 50mL worth of product, whereas the oily/combination BB cream comes in a twisted off cap with only 40mL of product.


Keep in mind that the sensitive skin BB cream is in Light, and the oily/combination BB cream is in medium, hence the colour difference. But you can tell that the sensitive skin BB cream is much thicker than the oily/combination one.


Once blended into my skin, the Light BB cream matches my skin tone better because Medium is way too orange on my skin tone. But I wore Medium all Spring and Summer so it's okay. I think I have to switch to Light now.

Have you tried the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream yet? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Garnier made a sensitive skin BB. I would have picked up that one instead. I bought the regular one and I broke out pretty bad. Thanks for the review and comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never tried american bb creams before. how do they compare to korean bb creams? thanks for the review~

    - sarah -
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger