7.4.13

Sincerely Blusaholic Liebster Award!


Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts but I have been super busy with work, and I went away during the Easter break to Lakes Entrance! I hope everyone had a good Easter!



Now moving on, my blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award twice thanks to Lisa from LisaLovesMakeup87 and Jade from Beauty Kitten. I am grateful for receiving this award because from what I know, this award allows those blogs who have less than 200 followers to be recognised in the blogging community, so thank you Lisa and Jade!

Of course there are rules for this award, so here they are:

1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!

These are my answers to Lisa's questions!
  1. What is the one show that you watch but are too ashamed to admit? Its fine if you say, Keeping Up With The Kardashians. LOL 
    I don't think I have a show that I am ashamed to admit that I watch since everyone else watches it too.
  2. If you could do one thing that completes or fulfills your life, what would it be? 
    Going to the United States! I really want to go because of their amazing prices on make-up and since Australia don't sell the brands like the States does, I really want them.
  3. What is your favorite thing about makeup? 
    I love how it allows us to learn new techniques and discover new products that works for our own skin.
  4. Flats, wedges, sneakers, heels, or boots? If you had to wear one type of shoe for the whole year (without them hurting your feet), what would it be?
    Flats but I would wear boots all year round since my pair of flats hurts my feet, haha.
  5. Edward or Jacob? 
    Neither. I've never watched or read Twilight. Don't judge me! :(
  6. What's your idea of a perfect, romantic date? 
    Well I really don't have one since I have a boyfriend of three years...
  7. What's your favorite drugstore brand? 
    Oh this is a hard one but definitely Revlon for lip products! 
  8. What are your short-term plans? 
    I'm not too sure actually.
  9. What is one thing you wish you had known about makeup sooner? 
    Mascara! I never wore mascara back then when I started wearing make-up so you can just imagine the heavy eyeliner and boring lashes lol.
  10. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring one thing with you (no cellphones please), what would it be? 
    Well there wouldn't be a thing that I would want to bring, can it be a someone instead? Haha my boyfriend of course.
  11. If you could travel to anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
    United States please!
Lastly, here are my answers to Jade's questions!
  1. What makeup product do you have a weakness for? (Ex. blush, lipsticks, mascaras) 
    Blush of course, hence the name of my blog haha.
  2. What's your favorite season? 
    I really like Spring. I used to love Winter because that's when my birthday is but it's just too cold and I don't like the coldness anymore.
  3. What's your favorite song right now? 
    My song preference changes all the time! But probably Boyfriend (Acoustic version) by Justin Bieber. Any song from Justin Bieber's Acoustic album is amazing.
  4. If you had to go on a reality show, which would it be? 
    Keeping Up With The Kardashian! I would love to meet them all.
  5. What's your favorite movie genre? 
    Animation and Family, haha I'm such a kid. I'm watching Tinker Bell right now!
  6. What's the last book you read? 
    I'm not much of a book reader. I'm trying to read at least one quarter of House Rules by Jodi Picoult but I always neglect it.
  7. Are you a cat person or a dog person? 
    I'm definitely a dog person. I never had a cat before.
  8. What's one food that you hate? 
    I'm not too sure, I started to love everything I eat now. I used to hate eating tomatoes and mushrooms when I was small but now I love it!
  9. How did you come up with the name of your blog? 
    Well a girl that I met through Twitter I think who I talk to a lot via Twitter suggested my name since she knows I love blush. So thank you Ivy!
  10. Do you have any pets? 
    Yes I have one dog and he's a German Shepherd - my cutie pie!
  11. Do you make a lot of impulse purchases?
    No I don't. I normally buy things when it's on a really, really good sale, otherwise I wouldn't buy it.
Now onto the eleven facts about myself.
This might be boring since I find it difficult to state facts about myself but I will try my best to keep it interesting.
  1. My dog right now is probably the longest dog I have ever owned. We had him since he was a puppy and I was still in primary school. I think it has been about 10 years or more since we've had him and I love him to bits. He is a big dog but that's what makes him so cute, he's supposed to be mean and scary but I think he's adorable!
  2. I love drinking soy milk. I choose soy milk over cow milk any day.
  3. I've lost 15kg in the span of 2 years. I used to be chubby. It was only last year that I started to be healthy and constantly work out. Now I've lost motivation.
  4. Tinker Bell is my favourite movie. I have seen all 4 of them and will watch it all over again.
  5. I only have one sibling and we're only one year apart.
  6. I used to love painting my nails but I had to give it up because of work. It makes me sad because my nails are so disgusting now and they're always kept short.
  7. I wear both glasses and contacts. I had to wear glasses when I was in grade 1 which I think I was 7 years old. I'm turning 20 this year. I'm really blind :(
  8. I was scarred from going to the dentist for years because when I was in grade 3, I had my tooth pulled out and I didn't know that that was happening as I didn't expect it.
  9. I had really bad teeth and Mum always wanted me to get braces but because of my fear, I didn't want to go but then I actually want them when I was in Year 9. So now I have straight teeth and I love going to the dentist.
  10. I used to hate eating a lot of food such as, mushrooms, tomatoes, pumpkin, broccoli, zucchini, banana etc but now I love every single one of them.
  11. Pretty Little Liars used to scare me but now I love watching it so much. The storyline is so good.
Here are the 11 questions that you need to answer:
  1. What is one beauty product that you cannot live without?
  2. When did you start your blog and why did you start it?
  3. Lipstick, lip balm or lip gloss? 
  4. What is your favourite TV show?
  5. Name one of your celebrity crushes.
  6. Do you have a favourite YouTube guru? Who is it and why?
  7. If you could eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  8. Android or Apple?
  9. Name one country that you would love to travel to and why?
  10. Name a make-up crime that you hate.
  11. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
And here are the 11 nominees for this award! 
It was hard to find blogs that had less than 200 followers as I mainly follow those who have more than that but definitely check out these blogs.
Phew! This was such a long post to make, so much thinking and typing but I finally did it. I hope you guys weren't too bored with this long post. Once I get my DSLR back, I will definitely post more. I was thinking of doing a March Empties post since I have used up quite a few things. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for nominating me! I will do my take on it as soon as I can, and hope you check it out also! ^^
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me!!!! <3 I will do mine soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for nominating me :) Will work on doing this soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger