22.4.13

Review: Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturiser

Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing the Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in the shade Fair to Light. I have always wanted to try this tinted moisturiser (TM) because I love the smell of this. Yes I know, trying out a product because you like the smell. Anyway, I have been eyeing this for a very long time and even though it was around $15 on sale, I still didn't purchase it. One day I went to my local Woolworths and saw this on quick sale for only $4.60! I saved a total of $18 so I thought, "Yes I am so going to buy this!!!" So I bought it and let me just say that I was very disappointed.


So let's talk about the claims of this product. It has SPF 15 UVA/UVB sunscreen. This TM has exclusive Active Naturals Total Soy Complex with natural light-reflecting minerals that instantly give you sheer coverage while evening skin tone. It claims to improve your skin tone, texture, brown spots, dullness and blothiness. It is oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

The packaging of this TM is great. It comes in a bottle with a pump where you can twist the cap to your left and it would lock, which is excellent for travelling. It contains 75mL worth of product.


The texture of this TM is quite thick but not as thick as the Garnier BB cream for sensitive skin. It doesn't even feel that moisturising compared to the Dove Tinted Moisturiser. The reason why I am so disappointed with this product is the shimmer. Depending on the light, you can see the shimmer of this TM. When I was at Priceline swatching this, I did not notice any shimmer whatsoever because of their lighting hence why I wanted to buy it. But when I bought it and applied this to my face, I saw all these shimmer on my hands and face. I guess this is the 'natural light-reflecting minerals' part of this product. Also if you apply too much of this product, then there would be lumps of this product. I had to pick them off my face.

Overall, I was not happy with this product but I was so glad that I only paid $4.60 for it because it definitely isn't worth paying the full price of $22.99 just to have a shimmery face. However, I have been using this under my Garnier BB cream for sensitive skin and like how glow-y my face looks.

Have you tried this TM before or any of Aveeno products? 
Let me know in the comments below!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. Its sucks you didnt like the product. Check out my benefit and lush giveaway (;
    Nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try some FOA products, wish i could get them here x(

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried this before and I too agree with you! It' gives a nice shimmer to your face however this made me break out despite my really dry skin T_T when i wore it throughout the day I could feel my face breaking out. I still have a full bottle and the expiration date has made it go to waste.

    lilliannbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger