16.4.13

Beauty Tag: Get To Know Me


So I have this tag saved in my draft for a very long time now, since I started this blog. But recently Emily from Beauty Broadcast did the exact same tag so I thought that it's about time I did this tag (it was either a beauty tag post or another haul, but I thought that I have been doing too many of those. Let me know if you want to see a haul post though!). So let's get on with this tag!

  1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
    My hair is naturally straight. Well, not really. If I cut it short up to my shoulders, it's usually wavy at the end but I got my hair permanently straightened a long time ago and it's been straight ever since.
  2. What is your natural hair colour?
    Dark black brown hair I guess. It's not black black lol.
  3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
    My Mum dyes my hair! Lucky me. She recently dyed it for me a few days ago!
  4. How often do you wash your hair?
    Like every single day... I know I'm not supposed to because it's bad for your hair but I can't help it! I didn't wash my hair today though because I thought I'd give it a break. One day without washing it is the maximum I would go.
  5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
    The same I suppose. I never really curl my hair when I go out. It's either I leave it down or tie it up for work.
  6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
    I do my own whenever I know I have a few days off work which is rarely. Work doesn't allow me to wear nail polish which is one of the sacrifice since I started my job.
  7. How often do you change your nail polish?
    Not often because of the reason in the previous question.
  8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
    I am the worst person to polish my toe nails! I paint them once in a blue moon and then just leave it. I'm really lazy lol.
  9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
    I used to take forever but now it takes me about half an hour or less. It usually takes me 15 minutes for work and on the days where I'm going out or feeling a bit experimental then I would take a lot longer.
  10. What do you do first, face or eyes? 
    I always do my face first. I tried to do eyes first then face and.... Nah. I don't like it. It feels weird.
  11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
    I buy make-up when there is a really good sale! Majority of the things I buy though is because I want to try them to see if it works for my skin or to my own liking.
  12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
    Rarely! I don't even remember when was the last time I wore false lashes. I always used to back in high school but for the last 5 years, I rarely wear them. I only wear them when I'm going to a party or what not.
  13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
    I guess so. I always use my Garnier BB cream, do my eyes and cheeks. But I always use lip balm on my lips though.
  14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
    No I don't. I wish I was that keen though but I like chilling at home with no make-up on. I think it's one of the best feelings when I'm lazing around at home.
  15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
    Of course, only at night though. Like when I'm grocery shopping or something.
  16. How many high end products do you have?
    Not many! The only high end products I have is from Benefit, if you even consider that as high end.
  17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
    I'm so bad at washing my brushes! I try to wash them whenever I have spare time and majority of the time I'm lazy. It's something that I have to really work on.
  18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
    I usually decide when I'm getting dressed.
  19. How often do you change your handbag?
    Rarely. I only have two bags right now. One is my every day bag and the other one is a bright coral bag which I only take out for dinner or something.
  20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
    I'm a morning person! I'm always up at around 7AM-8AM and go to sleep at around 10PM.
  21. How often or when do you work out?
    I don't work out any more. Probably once a week if I can. Last year I worked out every single day, two or three times a day. Just doing Blogilates! You guys should definitely try it out! She is amazing.
  22. Left-handed or right-handed?
    Right-handed.
  23. How tall are you?
    I'm only 152cm which is what ... 5'0"?
  24. Do you speak a foreign language?
    Vietnamese.
  25. How many pets do you have?
    I have one dog and he's the cutest thing ever! He's a German Shepherd hehehe.
  26. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
    I do sometimes when the other person's blog made a post about something I'm interested in and I just want to see what are other people's thoughts on it.
  27. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
    No I don't.
  28. How did you come up with your blog name?
    My friend Ivy came up with it so thanks Ivy! Thanks to her, that's how I started this blog because before this, I couldn't even think of a name which is why I was put off on starting this blog.
  29. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
    I use a Nikon 3100 that my wonderful boyfriend bought me.
  30. How often do you clean your room?
    Two to three times a week! My room gets messy so easily it drives me insane.
  31. What is your favourite colour?
    Can you already tell? Purple haha.
  32. Do you swear?
    Yeah but not much.
  33. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
    Well night now, it's 9PM at the moment. Just going to read some blog posts before I go to bed.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky your mom dyes your hair for you, that saves so much money haha and I love Blogilaties too! :3

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger