29.4.13

20% off on Real Technique Brushes? WHAT?!

Hi guys! I'm just letting you all know that iherb.com is having a 20% off sale on Real Technique brushes! For those who are from Australia, you know how expensive these brushes are at Priceline. I have heard many people order theirs on iherb.com for the same price as the States.

I just want to share this with all of you so you guys can go and buy them!

On top of that, you can also get $10 off on your first purchase if you spend over $40! Just use the code BCQ990 when you are checking out. If you spend less than $40, you still get $5 off. What a bargain! SALE ENDS ON MAY 1ST!

See how much I saved? I already have the Real Technique Expert Face brush and I love it! I can't wait for these to come in the mail :) Thank you Louise from Dream Dust for letting me know about this sale! I have been wanting to make this order for a very, very long time.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. omg... i need to go get myself these! ty nhi!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Thank you so much for writing this post!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Tweet me or let me know what you got and how much you saved xx :)

      Delete
  3. They actually come down to a pretty good price after discount! And thanks for the mention :)

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger