1.3.13

Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia

These Nivea Lip Butters are finally on the shelves of Australian stores! I have heard so many YouTube gurus talk about these in their 'drugstore haul' and I told myself that I needed these. I personally love Nivea lip care products if you didn't already know. I have tried almost all of their stick versions, except for the Pure & Natural ones. I love the Fruit Shine ones because they give a hint of colour to the lips and they smell amazing.

I picked this Vanilla & Macadamia one at Big W. I've only seen these at Big W so far. I'm surprised that Priceline doesn't even have them yet. They come in a small tin like the Vasaline ones. This flavour reminds me of the Soft Lips lip balm in French Vanilla which I used to use ALL the time when I was younger. So if you have tried that one, the scent is exactly the same.

RRP: $4.98 at Big W
Net weight: 19 mL
Flavours available: Unscented, Vanilla & Macadamia and Caramel Cream. Sadly we don't have the Raspberry Rose one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger