8.3.13

My Everyday Face Make-Up

WHAT I WEAR ON MY FACE:
Sukin Facial Moisturiser - This is what I currently use as my everyday facial moisturiser. I like how light weight and moisturising it is on my face. This is my second bottle and it's nearly running out which means I need to repurchase another one.
Sunsense Daily Face SPF 30+ - I wear sunscreen every single day only because it makes such a difference on my skin. I remember one time where I cut out using sunscreen altogether and I noticed these dry patches on my cheeks peeling off! Plus it's good to know that my face is being protected.
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Oily/Combination Skin - I love this stuff! This product gives such good coverage and it dries matte. I don't even need to wear a concealer. I don't wear foundation on a daily basis just because my skin doesn't need a lot of coverage, it just needs evening out. However I don't have oily/combo skin so I might try the BB cream that's for normal skin.

WHAT I WEAR ON MY CHEEKS:
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer - My favourite everyday bronzer, I just hit pan on this this morning. I'm so sad! Judy from ItsJudyTime always uses this, it's her favourite as well. This bronzer isn't matte but isn't overly shimmery.
NYX Powder Blush in Pinched - This blush is such a gorgeous colour. It's very natural on the cheek and it has a bit shimmer which gives a nice glow to the cheeks.

WHAT I WEAR ON MY EYES:
Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown - Defines my eyebrow quickly and easily.
Milani Liquif'Eye Eyeliner in Black & Brown - I use the black for my upper lash line and the brown one for my lower lash line so that it won't look too harsh. These eyeliner pencil are so pigmented!
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume in Waterproof - This mascara gives me length and separates my lashes. It doesn't make them clumpy and it holds up my curls all day long.
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara - The brush is really thin which makes it easy to coat those lower lashes.

6 comments:

  1. I had a bad experience with the Garnier BB, unfortunately. I do agree that it has nice coverage! LashBlast is one of my favorite mascaras of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garnier's Oil-Free BB Cream is my favourite everyday foundation! I'm the opposite though, I need the coverage for my acne/scars and my skin's oily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sunsense Invisible Tint finish sunscreen- it is actually one of the best sunscreens as it is actually SPF50+! It isn't as thick and greasy as other sunscreens too and it is quite affordable :) I really want to try Milani eyeliners as they look so creamy and pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the sunscreen today! They have two versions now - One that has SPF 30+ and the other one is SPF 50+ :)

      Delete
  4. I love, love, love the Garnier BB Cream! It's what I reach for on most days :D

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger