16.3.13

Mini Haul: Nivea & Bioré

Hi, how are we all? I haven't posted anything on my blog in a week and I miss it. Today I have a mini haul of all the purchases I've made during this week. I'm usually a saver, not a spender but I love good deals!


I bought these Nivea lip balms at Chemist Warehouse because they were having a 2 for $5 sale on the Nivea Pure & Natural lip care. I love Nivea lip care products but I have never tried the Pure & Natural line.

I heard many good things about these Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips so when these were on sale for only $4 at Chemist Warehouse I thought I would try it out. I'm using them right now as I'm typing this post.

Lastly, my recent purchase! I know I know, I bought more Nivea lip butters. In my previous posts, I did say that these were only available at Big W but now they are available at Target - which is where I got these. Target is currently having a 25% off sale so this is your chance to buy them at only $3.90 each! Target sells this originally $5.19 each which is what I have read on most Australian blog sites, but Big W does sell them cheaper at only $4.98.

1 comment:

  1. I only have one Nivea Lip Butter and plan to buy more soon! The one that I have is in Raspberry Rose Kiss and I love it so much!

    By the way, I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! To find out all the rules and details, make sure to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger