2.3.13

Cheap Bargains - Maybelline & Rimmel London

I went shopping today because it was a really nice day and I wanted to get out of the house. First stop was DFO South Wharf and then Kmart because I knew they were having a good sale. So here are some—well two products that I want to share with you.


Rimmel London Match Perfection Cream Gel Foundation — $8 at Cosmetic Fragrance Direct
I know that Rimmel London just came out with the new Match Perfection foundation in the bottle form, so when I came across this last week I was interested. I did some research online and read some good reviews about this. Sadly, I do believe that this product has been discontinued but you can still find it at the CFD for only $8. The colour I got is 200 Soft Beige and it blends quite nicely when I was testing it on my arm. The formula is very light weight so I can't wait to try this out!


Maybelline City Rescue Total Clean Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover — $1.75 at Kmart
Okay you must think why is this product so cheap? Well it is because Kmart is having a save $5 on Maybelline cosmetics so this came down to only $1.75 (RRP $6.75). This is such a good deal! Less than $2 for 70 mL worth of product. My Neutrogena make-up remover was already around $8-$9 if I find a good sale. I was only going to buy 1 to try it out but then decided to get 3, leaving one left for the next person who wants to buy it but Harry told me to get all of them. So I did. All 4 bottles came down to only $7 total! SUCH A BARGAIN. I just used this because to me, a good eye make-up remover must be able to remove waterproof mascara and this works! My waterproof mascara came off with ease. All I did was soak a cotton pad and pat it on my eye, holding it for 20-30 seconds and my waterproof mascara came off. Definitely worth trying!

8 comments:

  1. What?! $1.75?! That's amazing! Let us know what you think of the Rimmel foundation please! It looks so interesting!

    P.S. Found you on Beauty Broadcast Community :) And your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! I'm interested in trying out the liquid bottle version. I followed you back ;)

      Delete
  2. I really need to try out that Makeup Remover! I've been eyeing it up for awhile!!

    Your newest follower from the Beauty Broadcast Community <3

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It really works for waterproof mascara! I followed you back :)

      x

      Delete
  3. Nice haul, the prices are great!
    It's nice to find another Aussie blogger! :D Just followed <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bargain for the Maybelline makeup remover- I just got a friend to nab some from Kmart today! I'm excited to hear that it works great, and what a cheap buy too :) The Rimmel foundation looks nice- but I'm in love with their Wake Me Up foundation which has such an amazing formulation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of my local Kmart are sold out on the make-up remover! I'm so sad :( I want more haha. This is my first Rimmel foundation that I've tried! I'll look into the Wake Me Up one too :)

      Delete
  5. What a steal! I've seen this at my Wal-Mart, but wasn't sure about it. Maybelline is go hit or miss with me, but I'll definitely try it out! (:

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger