24.2.13

Review & Swatches: Milani Baked Blushes


Top: Dolce Pink, Rose D'Oro, Terra Sole
Bottom: Luminoso, Corallina


Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink

Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro

Milani Baked Blush in Terra Sole

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush in Corallina

With flash: Dolce Pink, Rose D'Oro, Terra Sole, Luminoso, Corallina
No flash: Dolce Pink, Rose D'Oro, Terra Sole, Luminoso, Corallina

Milani Baked Blushes: A luxurious powder blush that features a mélange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, sensorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day.

Made in: Italy
Net Weight: 0.12 ounces / 3.5 grams
RRP: $7.99 USD

These Milani Baked Blushes are not available here in Australia so I did buy them online on Cherry Culture. On the site, they are $7.99 USD each but Cherry Culture occasionally have sales so you can get them for cheaper. On the site, there are 9 available shades but I only have 5 of them which are—01 Dolce Pink, 02 Rose D'Oro, 04 Terra Sole, 05 Luminoso and 08 Corallina.

My thoughts:
I have heard many good things about these blushes on the YouTube community from gurus which is why I was excited to try them out. 05 Luminoso was the very first blush I purchased and fell in love with. This was my go-to blush for a very long time. It is because of this blush that made me take interest in blushes in general. These blush are very pigmented but it won't make you look like a clown if you applied too much. These blush last quite a long time - I've worn this for approximately 6 hours more and it still looks exactly the same as when I first applied it.

Out of these 5 blushes that I own, only 2 of them have the least shimmer—04 Terra Sole and 05 Luminoso. So if you don't like shimmer then I would recommend trying out 05 Luminoso for some colour or 04 Terra Sole which can also be used as a bronzer/contour colour. I don't reach out for 01 Dolce Pink or 02 Rose D'oro much because Dolce Pink has way too many shimmer and Rose D'oro ... Well, I'm not used to the colour on my face just yet. 08 Corallina is my latest purchase which I just received and shown in my Cherry Culture haul. I bought it because Holly Ann-Aeree raved about it and she's a blush addict, so I thought I'd try it out. I've only worn it once but the colour looks gorgeous!

Overall:
I do recommend these blushes especially Luminoso. You can tell how much I love this blush but it's perfect if you don't like wearing any shimmer on your cheeks. These blushes are pigmented and the colours are gorgeous. Just the fact that it's made in Italy doesn't it make these even sound more fancier? The only downside is that you can't purchase these in Australia so you will have to order them online, and that may be a hassle for some people.

Have you tried any of these Milani Baked blushes before?
If not, which one would you want to purchase?

4 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful blush and your post was really informative :) ! I included this product in my Top 10 Summer Beauty Favourites post! I'm new to blogging though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking few tips off makeup & got some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing for blushes accessories.

    buy blush & liquid to powder foundation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I have been wondering where I can get these!! And these swatches are great!!

    melaniface

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger