22.2.13

Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj

I first smelt this perfume at Priceline when it just hit the store so they were having an 'Introductory Offer' for only $49.99. When I first smelt it, I really liked it and wanted it so bad. But I'm the type of person who is sceptical when it comes to perfume. I was too scared that it'll give me a headache if I have this on me. When My Beauty Spot was having a 10% off sale for a week, I decided that I might as well get it. So I ended up purchasing this perfume for only $44.99 and it was free shipping. This is such a good deal, I got this perfume for half the price of the RRP.

Type: Eau de Parfum
Net weight: 3.4 fl oz / 100mL
RRP: $89
Top notes: Star fruit, Italian Mandarin, Blackberry
Middle notes: Lotus, Star Jasmine
Base notes: Musk, Vanilla, Woodsy Notes, Pear, Caramel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger