18.2.13

Beauty Tag: This or That

  1. Blush or bronzer?
    Ever since I started to wear make-up, I have always been a bronzer girl. I love how it gives my face some colour rather than just flat after applying BB cream or foundation. But over the past few months, I have been obsessed with blush! Still, if I had to choose out of the two, it would be bronzer.
  2. Lipgloss or lipstick?
    Lipstick. I don't own many lipgloss and I don't like the feeling of my hair all over my lips.
  3. Lip butter or lip balm?
    Of course I would choose lip balm. I must have one with me at all times so my lips don't feel too drying. I like the Nivea Fruit Shine lip balms because it gives a hint of colour to my lips!
  4. Matte or sparkle eyeshadow?
    Matte - I feel like it's more suitable for everyday wear.
  5. Foundation or concealer?
    Neither? Haha. I pretty much have clear skin but it's uneven so I just need something to even it out like a BB cream or a tinted moisturiser. I only put foundation on if it's a special occasion or I feel like I want to put in some effort when doing make-up.
  6. Eyeliner or mascara?
    Mascara because I recently discovered a way to make my eye lashes stay curled all day as though I am wearing false lashes and that's waterproof mascara. I can skip eyeliner and just have mascara on. I never realised the difference between a waterproof and non-waterproof mascara. I have always heard that waterproof makes your lashes curled all day but I just didn't pay attention back then -- I guess I was too young to realise. Although waterproof mascara is a pain to remove!
  7. Loose powder or pressed powder?
    Pressed powder because it's not as messy as loose powder.
  8. Brushes, sponges or fingers?
    I always use a brush when applying make-up. Occasionally I would use my fingers to apply tinted moisturiser but that's about it.
  9. Waterproof or non-waterproof?
    Ahhhh I don't know! Waterproof because it lasts all day but non-waterproof because it's easier to remove. Probably waterproof.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely a lipstick girl as well! Waterproof mascara is great for holding curl, though I agree it can be a pain to remove!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger